Please contact the surgery on: 07 4194 1099


How much do I have to pay to see the Doctor?
All our services done by our GP’s are bulk billed. There will only be a charge involved if you are referred to our Specialist Surgeon for surgery.

Do I have to make an appointment or can I just walk in?
Our practice is worked on an appointment basis. We appreciate it if you call Reception to make an appointment. We
welcome walk-in patients and will try to give you an appointment if we have a Doctor available at the time; however
patients with appointment and emergencies have priority.

How long is a consultation normally?
A normal consultation can be 10-15minutes. Other consultations can range from 5 minutes (if you are just getting a
repeat script) up to 30 minutes depending what you are seeing the Doctor about.

What do I need to do to get a Medical Certificate?
You would need to make an appointment with your Doctor who can provide you with the certificate to cover you for the days you will need to be off work/school.

What do I need to do to get an appointment with the Surgeon?
If you are a patient of our surgery all you need to do is to see your usual GP who will write up a referral for you. We do also accept referrals from other clinics. You will then need to make an appointment with our Reception staff to see the Surgeon.

What sort of surgery does the Surgeon do?
Carpal Tunnel, Trigger Finger, Nail removal, Circumcision (baby boy under 6 weeks of age), Vasectomy, Removal of Skin Cancers etc. All services provided by our Surgeon incur a fee which will be explained to you at the time of booking the appointment.

Is it possible to have a telephone consultation?
All emergency calls will be forwarded directly to the Doctor. If you are after results of tests we prefer that you make a follow up appointment with the Doctor. In some cases the Doctor may ask you to telephone for the results, in this case the Receptionist will take a message and forward it onto the Doctor who will phone you back when they have finished with their patients.

How do I go about getting my records from my previous Doctor?
Once you have become a patient of our practice, the Doctor will ask you to go to Reception to complete a “Request for Records” form; this will be faxed to your previous surgery.

Do you have an Interpreter Service?
We can provide assistance with an Interpreter to help with any language barrier through the Translation and Interpreter Service by phoning 133677.

If there is any other information that you may require please do not hesitate to contact our Reception Staff who are only too happy to help with your enquiries.